Uses of Xbira 250mg Tablet is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.How Xbira Tablet works Abiraterone acetate belongs to a class drugs known as antiandrogens. It stops the body from making the growth of prostate cancer.
How to use Xbira TabletTake this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Xbira 250mg Tablet is to be taken empty stomach.
Expert advice for Xbira Tablet
- Abiraterone acetate must be taken at least one hour before or two hours after eating and never with food.
- Do not break, crush, or chew before swallowing abiraterone acetate tablets.
- Men who take abiraterone acetate should always use effective birth control measure when having physical relationship with a woman who is or may become pregnant.
- Contact your doctor if you experience any bone pain. An increased occurrence of bone fractures has been reported in patients using abiraterone acetate.
- Before you take abiraterone acetate tell your doctor if you have high blood sugar, swelling in the feet, ankles, or legs or any effects on your bones or have taken a medicine known as ketoconazole in the past for prostate cancer.
- You must inform your doctor or dentist that you take abiraterone acetate before receiving any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.